We support school classroom studies. Students can engage in meaningful science and wildlife experiences that emphasize critical thinking, observation, and discovery, all while having fun.
We understand that seeing and touching a living animal can make a life-long impression and create strong connections to the living world.
If you would like to plan a trip for your classroom please complete the school reservation form.
Buses will park anywhere in the front parking lot. Bus drivers do receive free admission into the zoo.
School Group Rates for Additional Attractions
- Giraffe Feeding: $5.00 per cup
- Safari Train Ride: $4.00 per person
- Barnyard Feed: $3.00 or $5.00 per cup
- Parakeet Feeding: $3.00 each
guidelines for groups visiting safari north
- Upon arrival, we ask that teachers to check in with the gift shop staff. Remaining staff and students should gather outside of the gift shop where all will enter.
- Teachers please have the exact number of students, staff, and additional chaperones ready upon arrival to ensure a fast and efficient check in!
- Staff and chaperones first duty is to ensure the safety and behavior of all students. We politely ask that no students walk through the zoo without supervision.
- Our picnic pavilion is available to all schools and the public on a first come basis. We invite classes to eat lunch either in or around the pavilion, or on the bus. Groups may re- enter after lunch.
First Aid: First aid is available in the gift shop or at the Safari Snack Shack. Students with medical conditions or severe allergic reactions are encouraged to bring their first aid kits and staff to assist.